Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Energy

Do you think we need new energy? Well, energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So what kind of new energy would it be. I guess it would just be the same old energy with a new use. Like salt water. It is used to power our environment with the climates we are currently enjoying, but someone was able to convert it to usable energy in an engine. Now why has that not been bought up since salt water is easily accessible and wouldn't cost but to transport it to you. Well that is the problem, think of how much money would be lost in the use of salt water. Nobody can trademark it or patent it. Well it is just a thought and I hope with the crisis we are in, that this will be resolved soon.

2 comments:

Dr. Catherine Prann said...

Well, I think change is taking place. It will be slow, but I can see it. Kids are involved in recycling. I see more people with canvas bags at the grocery store and SUVs have (to our current demise) significantly lost their resale value due to how un-green they are. Give it 10 years and the care industry will be totally unrecognizable. Good work, Dr. Alviene!

Dr. Catherine Prann said...

oops, I meant car industry. I just care so much about the environment that it comes across even on my typos. Ha, ha!