Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chiropractic Dilemma

So, I went on an interview today with a chiropractor. It went well and I could just work afternoons starting in January. But when April hits, he would like me to be there during the day as well. This is where the problems lies. I would have to leave my teaching job at Keiser University. My teaching job is great because I am done at 1 o'clock everyday and is a salary position with benefits. I want to be a doctor, but I can't leave myself or my family in a bad position. I hope the answer comes to me soon.
Dr. Jason Alviene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may be leaning more toward the short-term benefit, but I would stay with Keiser if you have to choose the job in the chiro office or working as an instructor. The job with Keiser is more stable and provides you with benefits. In these crazy times, you cannot afford to take chances. But hey, that's just my two cents; I mean, look at me--I work at Logan! Ha ha...