Saturday, November 22, 2008

CityPlace

Tonight seems to be bringing on a new adventure. I am heading to CityPlace in West Palm Beach with my bride and her parents. This will be the first time I get to see artificial snow being blown. They shot from the top of all the buildings along the street and I know all the people will enjoy it, especially me! This is like an outside mall with plenty of palm trees and fountains to feast your eyes on. I have been told that the movie theater is a must. Not only do you get to see great new movies, but you get to do it while sitting on a couch and being served dinner and drinks. I think Caty and I will leave that for another night when we go out with just the two of us ;).
Dr. Jason Alviene

1 comment:

Dr. Catherine Prann said...

That was fun! I love that place! We will have to put on our clubbing gear and go out again- hopefully with some of our friends that come to visit???????